Saturday, October 8, 2011

NO! You Can Say It!

Dear Kingdom Women,
I am writing to you today to encourage to use the short word: no. Are you spread too thin and going in a bunch of complicated directions? If you know me personally, you know that I am woman of God who serves and gives fervently. Yes, God has called us to serve; however, He also called us to be proper stewards. This means taking an account of what are priorities are. Sometimes we get pulled into a bunch of directions. Maybe it’s just that you are too afraid to say no, but if the Lord is behind you , as you move towards alignment off church, family, personal, and work alignment. He is sure to give you the words to speak. It’s only one word. No!


I had a difficult conversation that I had to attend to this week. I was about to embark on a temporary agreement, but I had to make sure that the contract was correct and that there would be no misunderstandings. I said what I could do, and the rest, I said I could not help with. I did not feel like I had to explain. Often, this is what we worry about the most. What will I tell them? Sometimes we don’t owe anyone the reason. If someone pries after you have said no, I question their respect and motivation.

Like I said, I am woman of God who serves and gives fervently. Yes, God has called me to serve; however, He also called me to be a proper steward. I have come to the end of myself, though it might be in near exhaustion. I just said no. I am proud of myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even if you can’t discover the artistic spark to start out|to begin} a design from scratch, there are massive number} of information out there for obtain you could import after which minimize aside into one thing new. Novel options just like the cursor mode that makes interior designing a lot simpler are nice additions. Aside from its capability to run on standard mode, it an high precision machining additionally be|may also be|can be} used with VR head sets. While the blockish type may be limiting in terms of|when it comes to|by way of} range of shapes one could make and fewer pleasing to the eyes, it's nonetheless environment friendly and sensible. There are few software program which are be} as fast from concept to complete as 3D slash.