Sunday, September 18, 2011

There Is No One Else Just Like You

Let's face it. God made women extremely unique from men. After all, we can cry at the drop of a hat and in the next second, rejoice with the sister sitting beside us. God is good; I thank Him for how He made us.



He didn't stop there making two types of bland creatures: Male and Female. God created each woman and put a special imprint on each one. He knows the number of hairs on your head, and He knows what you will do with your life and calling. He knows how you will respond, and what you will do with what He has put in your hand. In short, we are unique from each other, though we share some of the same common characteristics of the everyday woman. In Psalm 139:13-15, it says, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth". This tells me that He put special work into both you and me. You may have heard the old cliche: God does not make junk. Well, I second that! "You were woven together in the depths of the earth" and not through some fast food chain assembly line.


Rejoice in your uniqueness; rejoice in what God created. He knitted you in your mother's womb. He took, for most of my readers, nine months to form you. He has also been superintending in your life and is molding and shaping you as we read. Look in the mirror and remind yourself how special you are!


Praise God! Men are unique too, but that's a whole "nother" entry all by itself!

No comments: