Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jesus Follower Vs. Christian - "Turn or Burn"


This is food for thought. Chew on it for a bit! Sometimes I get distracted and judgmental. I forget how I can sincerely win others for Christ. Is the amount of ones I help ask Jesus into the heart as important as the ones who want to live for Him because they know Him or want to know Him?

If I act like the "turn or burn" dude, I am more likely that they will turn and burn in Hell because I was either unapproachable, haughty, argumentative, and unloving. I am not saying that we compromise the Word or the message, but how we say it and if we are approachable makes all the difference. Is you stone shiny, dull, rude, haughty, and or _______? What are the rays you are giving off to the others around you. Keep in mind, that as I write this that I am considering this all for myself too. May I be more like Jesus and less that man on the left. Help me Lord to be more like you!

No comments: