Sunday, February 27, 2011

He is With You

Dear Women of the World,

It’s time to give a shout out of praise to our God, the one who is on the throne. He is with us through it all, and because of this, we can trust and rest. I am reveling in the New Living Translation I stumbled upon in BibleGateway.com. It makes it very clear.

One, the Word tells us not to walk in fear because we are ransomed and His (IS 43:1). I don’t know about you, but to be ransomed by God is a big deal. That’s right; He paid your ransom and freed you from going to the pit! You were brought with a price. Jesus died on the cross for our sins.

Two, the Word instructs that God is with us through difficult times. This means that even if I do not think I see God working, I can know that He is still working and walking right beside me (IS 43: 2-3)! Better yet, when I read these scriptures, I learn that I will not drown! Praise God. Again, I don’t have to fear (Psalms 23:1). This is assurance that no matter what I am going through, it will not overtake me! I know you think it might, but change your thinking. What does His word say? It’s a promise!

Finally, the Word tells us the He is with us through the fire of oppression and that we will not be burned (IS 43: 2-3). Oppression means a cruel exercise of power. This force is not coming from God; it is coming from things around us and the enemy of our soul. We need to take every thought into captivity, and be aware of what is going on around us. Again, the important things are that He is with you, and you will not be burned. Keep walking it out, and don’t give place to the devil.

So, don’t forget that you can praise God for what He is doing. He is with you all the way! Yes, it’s time to give a shout out of praise to our God, the one who is on the throne. He is with us through it all, and because of this, we can trust and rest.
Mandissa said it this way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyy7K0e__x4

Take care and rest!
Illy

No comments: