Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Am I Crazy?

Dear Women of this World,
The Lord spoke to me tonight and told me to start a For Women Only blog. My first thought was that THIS is a crazy idea, but He kept speaking it to me. I submitted and was reminded that I had just preached on Isaiah 54 (the Message Bible). He told me to tell the ladies to get ready for an enlargement because a stretching and growing was coming! This equals change!

He also quickened to me that the soil of my heart had to be cultivated and be the right kind of soil. The ingredients are both required and crucial. In 1Peter 3:5-6 (the Message), it tells us to cultivate our heart with a gracious kind of beauty God loves. I needed to bathe myself in prayer and His word. I need to listen and let Him develop me. I also need to be aware of the fruits of the spirit; I want these to be manifested in my life too. This is the soil I want. If I have good soil, my fragrance will be so sweet and full of Christ's presence that those who need Christ will draw near me. There will be less of me visually and more of Him oozing out from my spirit that will touch the hurting people around me. Let me be clear; the more "real" I am and the more I let Christ change me, the more He will draw men unto Him. I believe He can anoint this blog in the same manner too. This is my ultimate desire.

So, I heard the word straight from God like a downloaded MP3 file the day before, but I was still taken by surprise! Yep, I sat on the floor in the sound booth at the back of our church; I wrestled with God, but eventually, I listened and received. Like I said earlier, this is a confirmation to what He has been speaking to me; but, I needed a moment to take a deep breath. It's time for me to step out on faith and walk on water. I am jumping out of my comfort Zone.

Women, I am coming to you via the Holy Spirit! The Lord is calling me to minister to both young ladies and to women all around the world. I am making this bold statement in Jesus name! So, this makes my third blog. This is just another way I can get His message out. I love the statistics feature of this blog, and I plan to see the world shaded in one day.

To answer the question I began with, no I am not crazy! If the Lord tells me to do something, I will trust Him and do it! I can't promise that I will write daily, but I will write as the Lord speaks to me to do so. So ladies, spread the word: God is giving me words just for you! I know it will feed your spirit and bring you life!

If you are reading this blog and it is giving you life, please copy the address bar and send it off to your friends and family via email or send them the link in FB or Twitter. You never know. One plants, and one waters. Whose to say that God can't use a blog over a person to win them to Christ or get them to see that they need Jesus in their life. So, if you are reading this blog, be obedient to what God is telling you to do. If He is urging you to send the word out via this blog, PLEASE DO!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Way to go, Lalana! I like your new blog! Your experience reminds me of Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." Keep up the good and purposeful work!

Ileana Reich said...

Great connection Liz and good point. I can only trust in Him right now. I cannot worry. I have to rely on what He said and watch Him use this blog. I don't know or understand how He will do it exactly, but I TRUST that He will!

Tatiana Scavnicky said...

Congrats on stepping forward with the guidance you are hearing. Many sit on the side lines with what they were born to do. Women around the world will be inspired by your words and have more courage!